Thursday, December 01, 2016

WWW Wednesday - On Thursday (9)


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

My actual reading has been quiet the last few days. Just haven't had time to pick up a book and settle in with it. I am technically reading The Queen of the Blood by Sarah Beth Durst. I am liking it so far and hopefully will get some time to settle in with it soon!

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY LISTENING TO?

I have started exploring my Christmas present audio books! I went with Where'd You Go, Bernadette as my first listen and am almost done. I actually own this book in paperback, but had heard the audio was good... And, it is. So, I won't get mad at myself for buying something I all ready own. At least it will soon be off my TBR!

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?

Last week I had so much to talk about... This week, I have finished The Book of the Unnamed Midwife on audio. It was good for a splurge that I had not even heard of before. It is a twist on the typical end of the world type stuff and actually touches on gender and sexuality a lot. I liked how it was not like the other books out there and it actually made me think about issues that are presented in the book. If I had to guess, I would say she read The Handmaid's Tale.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?

That is always the question... I have so many books that I wanted to get to this year, and now here we are the last month of the year and I am reading so slowly. December is always a busy month, so we will see how things play out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.